Review: Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C MoisturizerMay 29, 2015
Disclosure: I received this product for review purposes only. Any and all opinions are my own. Powered by BrandBacker
Retinol is the #1 dermatologist recommended anti-aging ingredient clinically proven to show significant improvement to fine lines and wrinkles as well as pigmentation with continued use in as little as 12 weeks. Retinol combats the signs of aging and repairs skin to stimulate collagen, resulting in firmer, smoother, wrinkle-free skin. Also a great acne treatment, that speeds up skin cell turnover, fading discoloration and improving texture to give skin a healthy glow.
Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C moisturizer:
-Smoothes and evens out skin texture;
-Speeds turnover of skin cells;
-Reduces fine lines and wrinkles;
-Protects your skin from environmental damage;
-Diminishes brown spots;
-Minimizes and unclogs pores; and is
-Gentle enough for everyday use.
And because Trilane is pure and 100% chemical free, it can reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging without irritation, itching, redness, or swelling. It balances and tones every skin type—from dry to oily to combination skin. Even if your face is sensitive, your complexion will respond beautifully to Trilane.
Save 20% off your first purchase of Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C sold by Healthy Directions on Amazon.com with code: SAVERETC. Promotion code expires 12/31/15Find it on Amazon: Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C
the skin on your face - Try Trilane on:
- your lips, as a lipstick base or to finish;
- your cuticles and hands for healing relief;
- as a primer to make foundation glide on;
- your cheeks (after applying blush) for a youthful glow;
- your elbows, knees, and heels to smooth rough, flaky skin;
- after a lot of sun or wind;
- add a little to a warm bath to nourish dry skin; and/or
- rub any left over on your hands through your hair to tame frizz and add shine.
Thank you for visiting.