Disclosure: Product was received for review purposes only. Any and all opinions are my own.
I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive about trying this toothpaste. I have just never used anything like it. Yet, I added a couple of drops to my toothbrush and brushed as usual and my mouth has never felt so clean. The taste is refreshing, with a minty aftertaste. It is truly wonderful. Please read below to see all its wonderful qualities and enter to win your very own bottle to try for yourself.
I like that it can easily fit in your purse for a quick breath freshner.
Features and Benefits
- Contains only all-natural 100% pure ingredients of peppermint, spearmint and almond oils;
- Ingredients help create and maintain a clean and healthy environment in your mouth;
- Has interdental access, so it gets in between your teeth and those hard-to-clean areas;
- Ingredients polish teeth and make them feel smooth;
- Safe and effective for everyone ages 3 and up;
- Safe for braces, veneers, bonds, crowns, fillings and dentures; and
- Also available in Extra Strength, a more advanced formula;
OraMD works much better and costs less compared to toothpaste and mouthwash...without the chemicals.
OraMD is the 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener in one with ingredients that kill the 22 harmful bacteria that lead to gum disease and other oral health problems.
Please be advised that OraMD may taste overwhelmingly stout over the first half dozen uses or so and you will experience a very strong, minty taste. You may want to start out using just a drop or two! This strong “burn” is actually the anti-inflammatory properties killing bacteria and does take about a week to get used to but the “burn” will decrease in time.
OraMD 4 Step Oral Hygiene Program
1. Brush twice a day in the morning and evening using 2-5 drops of OraMD on a toothbrush and brush normally.
2. Floss every evening before brushing - more frequently as needed. Get any food particles out from between teeth.
3. Use OraMD as a mouthwash twice a day: morning and evening. Just put 2-5 drops into an ounce of water, swish and gargle.
4. Mid-morning, mid-afternoon and as needed: put 2-5 drops of OraMD on the tip of the tongue to coat the gum line and teeth to kill bacteria and keep breath fresh.
Ingredients and Properties
- 100% pure peppermint, spearmint and almond oil;
- Unique proprietary formula;
- OraMD’s peppermint oil has potent anti-bacterial properties;
- OraMD’s spearmint oil has potent anti-inflammatory properties;
- Alcohol-free (alcohol is known to cause dry mouth);
- Contains none of the harsh chemicals found in toothpaste;
- No abrasives like silica, found in nearly all toothpastes;
- No GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms); and
- Highest quality ingredient sources worldwide;
For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer one FREE bottle of OraMD for the cost of shipping and handling. (Currently $5.97) This is a one-time only offer! They will also include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00. Limit one per household. Click here to get your FREE Bottle!
Enter to win your very own bottle of OraMD by using the Rafflecopter form below. Three Winners will each receive one bottle. U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia residents are welcome to enter - Good luck. Ends October 14, 2015
Giveaway Disclosure: You – or anyone in your household - may win one bottle of OraMD one time only. Previous winners please do not enter.