ENDED - Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray Review and GiveawayOctober 7, 2012
I just got over a cold that was making its way around the family and when I heard about this product, I wish I had it in hand earlier! Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is the first ever patent-pending oral antiseptic spray that is clinically proven to kill airborne germs we breathe in. Halo is scientifically proven to kill 99.9 percent of infectious germs, including a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses, such as rhinovirus (the virus that causes the common cold), influenza and H1N1. With just three easy sprays into the mouth (it comes in several flavors), Halo will protect you from the Air You Share for up to six hours so you can breathe easy and avoid the worry of those “Halo Moments”.
What are “Halo Moments” you ask?... You’re on an elevator, at the movies, in the gym, in line checking out at the grocery store with your kids...and the person behind you is coughing or lets out a big sneeze. You think: there is absolutely nothing I can do to avoid breathing in those germs. Now you can arm yourself with Halo, it is easy to use, easy to take with you and tastes great!
· 75% of daycares, 33% of medical offices and 67% of airplanes have enough airborne viruses to infect someone in one hour;
· On an average day, you take about 17,280 breaths - this wouldn’t be an issue if we didn’t spend 90% of our time indoors (in other words, there are over 17,000 opportunities a day to breathe in other people’s airborne germs);
· Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is an FDA-monographed oral antiseptic;
· The results from independent scientific studies and clinical trials on Halo’s efficacy have been accepted for presentation at and publication by the Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) and the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), two of the leading medical societies in the United States;
· University Hospitals Case Medical Center Department of Pathology (Cleveland, OH) tested Halo against 11 strains of Whooping Cough (Bordetella pertussis), and Halo completely killed all 11 strains;
· Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is portable and perfect for travel (1 fl. oz. size adheres to TSA regulations for carry-on luggage or purse);
· Halo Children’s (for children aged two and up) is available in a great tasting grape flavor;
· Adults have the option of Halo in berry and citrus flavors;
· Halo is alcohol, dye and sugar-free.
New Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is now in the cough and cold aisle at CVS, Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, Kmart and other mass market and drug stores nationwide. Suggested retail price is $12.99. For more information and to see how it works, visit www.halogermdefense.com.
Can you recall a recent “Halo Moment”? Were you on the bus, train, treadmill, at work, etc., where you now wish you had Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray? Tell us by connecting with Halo on Facebook to share your “Halo Moment” or Tweet @HaloGermDefense your "Halo Moment" using hastag #airyoushare and you might win free product.
Please enter the rafflecopter form below for your chance to win an adult Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray in berry or citrus flavor! (US residents only please - Ends 10/21)
Disclaimer: I received complimentary Halo products for this review. All opinions are 100% mine. Thanks Halo!
blog comments powered by Disqus