I have been hearing more and more about subscription boxes lately and wanting one more and more. KLUTCHclub is the latest subscription service which focuses on health, wellness and fitness products for our body. Members will learn about new, niche brands and products and get access to exclusive deals and offers from great companies. Each month has a theme and over $50 worth of exciting products. I received April’s KLUTCHclub box to review and it contained the following 10 products to assist in "spring cleaning my body" in the coolest packaging ever:
- A Power Yoga DVD with Kristin McGee: a detoxifying workout for the new or experienced practitioner;
- A packet of Enjoy Life Plentils lentil chips in garlic & parmesan flavor: this crunchy, gluten free, 100 calorie snack will have you looking for another bag! (or at least their bigger 4 oz size) Also available in dill & sour cream, light sea salt, and margherita pizza;
- A packet of Enjoy Life not nuts Seed and Fruit mix in Mountain Mambo: with sunflower kernels, pumpkin seeds, raisins, apples, chocolate chips, and cranberries. A perfect, guilt free on the go snack.
- A sample of Hydrive energy drink mix in Berry Blast: a zero calorie, naturally flavored drink. A perfect pick me up;
- Barlean’s Flax Oil: 100% organic, pure & unfiltered oil. America’s Best Selling Omega-3. A great way to get the benefit of Omega-3 without the hassle of tablets, simply add it to food or drink;
- Shea Terra Organics - Rose Hips Black Soap Deep Pore Facial Cleanser: “Micro-dermabrasion in a bottle”;
- Tea Forte: Antioxidant amplifier teas – My box came with three samples in Cherry Marzipan for corrective repair, Honey Yuzu for natural renewal and cucumber mint for youth recovery. Also available in Swiss Apple for skin support and Lychee Coconut for radiant skin. Cuppa tea anyone?
- Zico Pure Premium Coconut Water: Rehydrate your body and replenish lost electrolytes. Perfect for after a workout (with Kristin McGee). This 14 fl oz bottle contains more potassium than a whole banana;
- Kind Bar in Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate: Packed with 7 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, gluten and wheat free, all natural and low sodium. Do the KIND thing for your body! and
- A $25 gift card to Yoga Hyde: Where you’ll find all natural lightweight organic clothes and eco-friendly yoga mats and accessories.
What makes this subscription box different to the others out there? Well, it focuses on health and wellness products, first and foremost. You can also select your membership level, with one month for $18, three months for $17/month or twelve-months for $16/month subscriptions, and my favorite part is you can preview the month’s offering online before you purchase. It also makes a great gift!
KLUTCHclub is partnering with Bright Pink and donating 10% of May revenue to a great organization that helps early detection, prevention and awareness of breast and ovarian cancer. Anyone who uses the code BrightPink gets 10% off their purchase and donates 10% to this great charity.
Would you like to receive a box? The kind and generous folk at KLUTCHclub would like to send a box to one of my readers! Please use the rafflecopter form below and good luck!
(Contest ends 5/26/2012 at 12:01am and is available in the Continential US only)